Is there a way to know who has blacklisted me?
Yes, there is.
When you get your full credit report on My Credit Status, you will see the following information:
- Who has blacklisted you
- All your current loans
- All your previous listed loans
- All your listed retail accounts
- Your detailed credit profile
- Your detailed payment history
- If you have judgements against your name
- Who listed the judgments against you
- Who has looked into your credit profile
- Your last known employment details
- Your last known physical address
When you get your full report, you will see who blacklisted you and you will also get the contact details of the people who blacklisted you.